£35000 - £65000 per annum
A great opportunity for an experienced Test engineer to join the Integration and Verification team helping deliver a largescale systems integration project. As part of a Performance Testing team the successful candidate will be integral in the delivery of Performance and Capacity testing activities.
The engineer will work with customers, suppliers and I&V engineers to plan and manage the design, creation and execution of Performance tests.
This is an opportunity to work on an exciting programme delivering critical infrastructure key to the future of UK Air Traffic Management.
Though experience with Air Traffic Management (ATM) is not required as onthejob training will be provided as required, the successful candidate will need to have demonstrable performance testing experience in largescale systems, ideally within a virtualised cloud based infrastructure.
- Analyse capacity and performance requirements & design documents and seek clarification where appropriate to identify full scope of Performance testing.
- Analyse capacity requirements and work with supplies and customers to identify a realistic load profile for use in testing.
- Identify tools and methods for load generation including bespoke and data.
- Identify tools and methods for recording and analysing response times to provide statistically significant results.
- Work within the I&V leadership team to manage the delivery of I&V services on the programme including addressing issues, resourcing, planning and reporting.
- Plan, prepare and execute Performance Test Cases.
- Interim adhoc performance testing and investigation including whatif analysis.
- Create, review and optimise Testing Processes.
- Document test results and defects
- Produce Test Reports and report on interim progress.
- Strong understanding of your place in the testing lifecycle
- Excellent understanding of performance and load testing.
- Excellent understanding of the Testing Lifecycle and the different types of testing.
- Demonstrable Performance Testing experience including virtualised infrastructure.
- Experience of taking ownership and driving delivery of testing projects.
- Able to understand existing Test Process and identify improvements and efficiencies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills ability to communicate with technical and nontechnical team members.
- Selfmotivated and willing to speak to colleagues to find out missing information;
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and debug issues across interfaces;
- Ability to analyse and review test evidence from suppliers;
- Enthusiastic, proactive, troubleshooting attitude with a willingness to learn new technologies;
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing or 25 years test experience.
For more information please feel free to get in touch via LinkedIn / markazurerecruitment or by email Mark (dot) Blackwood (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com or give me a call the number listed in the advert is my direct dial.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Posted 50 days ago