Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire
£7.70 - £8.21 per hour
Voyage provides a range of care and support solutions for people with a variety of specialist needs. We are looking to recruit a Domestic to join our team.
- Benefits: Life assurance, Access to Childcare vouchers, Flexible working times, Paid training, Fully funded DBS/PVG and Guaranteed hours.
- About this role: Carrying out thorough cleaning (which will include vacuuming, dusting, polishing, steam cleaning, window cleaning, upholstery and carpet cleaning, disposing of refuse, deodorising and mopping) of designated areas of the Service, including communal areas, kitchens, toilets and bathrooms and service user bedrooms.
- You will be highly motivated, organised and proactive with good communication skills. Previous cleaning experience is essential along with an understanding of Health and Safety issues and Fire Safety awareness.
- The ideal candidate should be reliable, able to work unsupervised and must have a flexible attitude towards their work load.
- Click Apply.All applications & CVs are reviewed on a daily basis.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 10 days ago