PA to Hospital Director Potters Bar
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Personal Assistant to Hospital Director
SALARY £23,000 £25,000 per annum depending on experience
DEPARTMENT Administration Potter Bar Clinic
HOURS 0900 1700 Monday to Friday
REPORTS TO Hospital Director
LOCATION Potters Bar Clinic 190 Barnet Road, Potters Bar, EN6 2SE
Here at Elysium Healthcare our aim is to ensure that the patient is a partner in their care. We have over 60 units across England and Wales, offering highly specialised mental health services which have been uniquely developed with the individual patient in mind. We provide Acute and Secure services, services for Children and Young People and Rehabilitation services.
This role is to provide an efficient and confidential administrative and secretarial support to the Hospital Director and manage all aspects of the coordination and administration of the Clinical Governance framework at the hospital.
- To provide a business support function within the Organisation.
To provide administration support to assist the Hospital Director in the day to day running of the business
- To coordinate and administer the Clinical Governance framework at the hospital
- Ability to communicate verbally in a clear and appropriate manner.
- Demonstrate effective written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Achievement of both GCSE English Language and Mathematics to a minimum of Grade C.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Organising and maintaining an accurate diary for the Hospital Director
- Establishing and maintaining efficient office systems and ensuring the provision of a full secretarial and administrative service for the Hospital Director
- Showing initiative in the absence of the Hospital Director to ensure that urgent matters are addressed
- Coordinating reports for submission to various external and internal bodies
- Preparing presentations as required
- Organising meetings, venues and book accommodation where required, plus prepare agendas
- Taking and producing minutes as and when required
- Ensure post and emails are actioned promptly
- Liaising with external parties and agencies as required
- Establishing and maintaining an effective filing system, to include paper and electronic
- Covering for other members of the administration team in their absence
- Preparing and administering the Senior Management Team meetings
- Ensuring that the Hospital Director has all relevant information to attend meetings
To be successful as PA to the Hospital Director, youll need:
- Experienced and proficient in all Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Administrative and secretarial skills
- Word processing skills
- Telephone systems
- Minute taking skills
- Organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Numerical and verbal literacy skills
- Diplomatic when dealing with sensitive matters
- Ability to make judgments unaided and to work proactively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and handle highly sensitive information
- A team worker
- Ability to work with staff at all levels
- Ability to stay calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Highly energetic, flexible and adaptable
- To have a particular eye for detail and accuracy
- To be organised
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- PC literate and able to use a PC creatively
- Ability to approach administrative tasks in a proactive manner
About our benefits
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each persons individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Posted 16 days ago