City of London, London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Product Owner for a leading Telematics business in the City.
Our clients team is growing and a Product Owner is required to help deliver the product roadmap for the next generation of connected fleet solutions.
As the Product Owner, you will oversee the execution of a product vision into a highquality finished product. By gaining a deep understanding of the user and product business case, you will champion the users needs within a development team. You will use your experience to communicate and motivate the development team to deliver agile stories and user value and will be accountable for delivered functionality and quality while managing planning, releases, and golive requirements.
In this role, you will report to the Product Manager and work closely with other product owners, engineers, UX/UI designers, data scientists, and crossfunctional operators to deliver complex products.
- The Product Owner will be responsible for the following areas.
- Work with product managers to define roadmap, prioritise feedback, and plan release
- Gain a deep understanding of the user needs and experience and communicate those needs clearly to your scrum team
- Write and prioritise user stories to deliver product functionality
- Lead development execution of user stories and ensure engineers understanding and alignment
- Organise and drive crossfunctional teams, to deliver to deadlines without line management authority
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risks for project and delivery
- Execute vision of complex products including mobile apps, server, and iOT in an agile environment
The Product Owner will have skills and experience in the following areas
Strong candidates should have;
- University degree, and a track record of continuous professional growth
- 3+ years direct involvement with information technology / SaaS applications
- Experience with Agile software development (particularly SCRUM and JIRA)
- Indepth skills in requirements identification and clarification.
- Sound judgment and decisionmaking skills, ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, delegate within team, and ability to work under deadline pressures
- An understanding of telematics and IoT
- Exceptional ability to collaborate, openly communicate, present and negotiate effectively across disciplines, vendors, partners and customers
- Demonstrated experience delivering results in a changing environment, the ability to work independently and be a selfstarter
If this sounds like a role that could take you to the next step in your career, please send your CV through to Benjamin ######### or call on#########
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 41 days ago