Up to £27000 per annum
If you are looking for an opportunity with a successful global company, with genuine opportunities to further your career and succeed then we are a company that want to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential. You will receive all the training you need to succeed.
As a Yard Manager working with us, we give you as much responsibility as you can handle. Handling all types and models of vehicles, from Fords to Ferraris, BMWs to Bugattis. Each vehicle is unique, and each day brings a new challenge.
With the support of the General Manager you will be responsible of leading a team of around 8 employees and processing 100+ vehciles a day, with accountablility for delivering excellent operational standards on a day to day basis and creating a strong culture of SLA delivery and customer focus within yard operation. With the added support of your yard supervisor, you will be tasked with motivating and developing your team to consistently deliver against exacting operational standards, achieving success and maximising productivity.
Providing an unmatched experience is high on this Companys agenda and you will be expected to ensure that quality customer sales and service is consistently delivered continually and improved upon.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the supervision, hiring, training, development and motivating of all colleagues to meet company and customer expectations and to maximise productivity and minimise turnover.
- Manage the daytoday operations, including managing the, receiving, storing, auction setup, and vehicle documentation, and protection and maintenance functions.
- Carry out Company audits to the required standard
- Provide direction to your team regarding duties, goals and responsibilities.
- Ensure excellent Customer Service is provided to all customers.
- Ensure all who enter the Wisbech Operations Centre comply with all Health & Safety and Company procedures including all employees, members, subhaulers and designated drivers.
Yard Manager Yard Supervisor Management Customer Service Recruitment Automotive Car Auction Health & Safety
- Team Management experience in a target driven environment where strict Health & Safety processes must be enforced and adhered to (including hiring, training and manmanagement).
- Proactive, can use initiative and work on own when required.
- Can develop a team and introduce new working practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive, cando attitude must be able to multitask within a fastpaced environment.
- Must be computer literate.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
Be available as required to attend emergency call outs when required.
- Fork Lift Truck Licence.
- Demonstrable experience of automotive, inventory or warehouse managment
- IOSH qualification.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers.
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period).
- Family Events.
..as well as a uniform and ongoing support with personal development, apply today!
- About Company
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology in the UK alone.
We work with many of the worlds leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customercentric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
Posted 30 days ago