London, Greater London, England
£50k - 60k per year + bonus Scheme
Location : Central London
Salary: Ranging up to £ 60,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and passionate Product Manager to join a global retail charity application.
The sector they specialise in is retail profit transformed to global charity funds. To be successful you must be passionate about product management and ready to go the extra mile to make a difference. Most importantly, you must have a growth mindset and a collaborative working approach.
You will be working in a mid-sized, tight-knit and passionate team within the development department, you will work closely with the team to create the product and bring their vision to life.
What you will be doing:
- You are working to provide product requirements for proposed features
- Collaborate with the entire company to align strategic product plans for marketing, expansion and ongoing customer retention, as well as improve internal processes
- Develop current the product in line with the user and team feedback
- A love of products and a desire to build them
- Experience working in a technical team
- A growth mindset and a willingness to learn from mistakes
- Ideally 2+ years' experience
If you have the right experience required, please don't hesitate to send your CV to Alice at #########
Alternatively, if this role isn't for you but you have someone in mind, we have a fantastic referral scheme of up to £500 for successful referrals placed.
Posted 2 days ago