Cover Supervisor/ Unqualified Teacher
£65 - £80 per day
Teaching Personnel are seeking Cover Supervisors to support our schools in the Poole area on a flexible daily basis.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will be responsible for covering lessons in the short term absence of teachers across our client schools. You will be provided with classwork which you will deliver to pupils across the range of secondary age groups and abilities, ensuring that students stay on task and make the most of their learning time. You will also be responsible for managing pupil behaviour according to the school's behaviour policies.
We are looking for individuals who are confident, resilient and adaptable as every day will be different. This role would particularly suit graduates or individuals who are looking to gain experience working in a secondary school setting.
Highlights of the Cover Supervisor role:
- Flexible work ranging from 1-5 days per week dependant on your availability
- Opportunity to gain invaluable school based experience covering classes of up to 30 students
- Pre-set work provided for all lessons
- Earn £325-350 per week paid on a weekly basis
- Experience working with children aged 11-16
- Confidence in delivering pre-set work to groups of 20-30 students
- Be available between 1-5 days per week on a continuous basis
- Have your own transport or be able to access schools in the Poole area
To apply for this position, please send through a copy of your CV for consideration. Alternatively, to find out further information or to discuss this role with a consultant, please contact the Manchester South Secondary branch on the number provided below.
Posted 12 days ago