£20950 - £21950 per annum, Benefits:Bonus, Corporate Discounts
Job Title: Production Coordinator
Location: Wigan, Lancashire (WN2 3BQ)
Salary: £20,950 - £21,950
Shifts : Monday- Thursday 07:00- 15:30, Friday 07:00- 11:30
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Engineering/ Manufacturing
Our client is one of the UK's leading Electrical Manufacturers operating throughout the UK and exporting to a large number of countries globally.
We are currently recruiting a dedicated Production Coordinator with experience of Assembly/Manufacturing facilities to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will also receive:
- Corporate Perks i.e. discounted cinema tickets, shopping cards, holiday bookings, etc.
- Discount off household appliances.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Site bonus scheme.
- My Choice - buy and sell holidays.
Excellent pension scheme.
As a Production Coordinator, your duties will be to:
- Operate equipment to current Health and Safety standards.
- Plan and prioritise the daily/weekly/monthly workloads.
- Efficiently and accurately update records.
- Continuously improve, understand, maintain and communicate your work centre's performance through KPIs and the deployment of LEAN manufacturing practises and 3i suggestions.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope of the role as requested by the Team Leader and Production Manager.
Observe the companies Fire, Health and Safety, and any other applicable policies.
An ideal Production Coordinator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have working experience within a fast moving assembly department.
- Previous knowledge/experience with Production Planning is required.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Ability to give direction to assembly staff and explain procedures.
- Clearly and concisely explain procedures and give direction to assembly staff.
- Work well both within a team and alone.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good time keeping.
Posted 25 days ago