Care Assistant Personal Home Carer - - Nationwide | Zoek UK | e3239b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Assistant Personal Home Carer
Up to £15 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
Join a supportive team of carers today
As a Care Assistant in Truro, Redruth and the surroundings, you'll take the variety and challenges that every day brings in your stride, with a positive mental attitude and brilliant sense of humour. You'll be covering night shifts for this role. Keen to build lasting relationships with service users and their families, you'll be on hand to help with a variety of tasks. From support with health issues to trips into the local community, no two days will be the same. You'll work alongside a small health and social care team in the homes of our clients.
Your main duties will include aiding with Ventilation, Suction, Suction Medication Management, PEG care, Tracheostomy and Paediatric enabling.
With Flexi Pay, you have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the money earned during your completed shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays. This exclusive perk is available through our app, HealthForceGo.
- At least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one within the past 3 years within the UK.
- You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling
- You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- Access to a smartphone device is required as you will have to submit your shifts via our app.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
What you'll benefit from
- An hourly rate of up to £ including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Apply today and start within a week!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...