Client Care Representative
We are currently looking for a Client Care Representative to join our new client services team in our Liverpool office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with conflict resolution experience in a customer service setting.
In this role you will resolve first tier and second tier complaints directly, ensuring the accuracy and recording all complaint outcomes. You will also assist with case reviews for complaint, investigation, or training purposes.
- Making and receiving calls from members of the public, clients, group colleagues, and suppliers
- Resolving queries/concerns regarding funding or the management of cases wherever possible
- Managing several inboxes to ensure the prompt response to all content and recording thereof
- Investigating and resolving all first tier complaints directly, either verbally or in writing, with and without assistance
- Monitoring, recording and assisting with all second and third tier complaint resolutions, including Legal Ombudsman referred complaints
- Effectively managing own time, work load, diary and administration to ensure no work is left unfinished
- Accurate data logging on the Complaints registers
- Ensure strict compliance with relevant complaints procedure to ensure no breaches occur
- Proactively engaging with clients to resolve ad hoc queries and/or concerns
- Ensuring all routes to resolution are exhausted and clients concerns are positively addressed
- Call centre experience or similar fast paced environment
- Face to face or phone based customer service experience
- Must have competent understanding of Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
- Conflict resolution experience or familiarity a must
- Regulatory experience of complaints
- Experience of Ombudsman interaction and evidence of closure
- Personable and able to liaise with people on all levels
- Exemplary time management and organisational skills
- Positive self-starter with “can do” attitude
- Proactive and innovative problem solver
- Able to show empathy and appease clients in stressful situations
- Ability to construct written responses with little supervision
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please select “Apply now” and follow the online process. Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Posted 15 days ago