Graduate Transport Planner Bath
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Job Title: Graduate Transport Planner
Office Location: Bath
Salary Range: £20,000 £24,000
A specialist traffic & transport consultancy based in Bath has an opportunity available for a recent graduate to join their growing team. In line with an increasingly busy project workflow, the team are offering the chance to gain valuable project exposure whilst receiving expert training from highly qualified transport professionals as you develop within transport planning.
- Degree in Transport Planning, Geography or Civil Engineering;
- Experience of working in transport planning would be beneficial;
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages, including EXCEL;
- Good report writing ability;
- Strong mathematical & analysis skills;
- Confident communicator and presenter;
- Keen to develop a broad skill set within transport planning.
If successful, you will have the opportunity to contribute toward a number of development projects across the region, including local universities, residential schemes and retail developments.
You will be given full training in all aspects of development planning, including the use of junction modelling & design software. As you progress, you will also have the opportunity to attain internal promotions to further your career.
For more information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact David Redfern on#########
Bath, Bristol, Swindon, Cardiff, Newport, South West, Chepston, Somerset, Taunton, Oxford
Posted 20 days ago