Graduate Radio Sales Co-ordinator
London, Greater London, England
This company is a multi-national media organisation who operates over eighty influential brands, across fifteen countries.
There is one vacancy available for an October start. The coordinator role is a combination of administration and sales. You will be based in Camden, London.
- Using their planning systems to plan and book radio advertising campaigns at the request of media buyers who are representing their clients.
- Working on 3-4 campaigns at any one time.
- Managing the expectations of the agencies in regards to available airtime.
- Questioning what the clients are looking for to provide the best service.
- Up-selling space on different radio platforms.
- Up-selling space on less desirable airtime slots (clients always ask for drive time, lunch and Saturdays).
- Managing the relationship with the customer to ensure the best service in order to maximise repeat business.
You will be working closely with account managers and will have the opportunity to visit clients with them. You will also be reporting to the head of planning who will take an interest in your progression within the company. This is a very collaborative environment so you may work on campaigns as a team, particularly in busy periods.
- Working with well-known brands.
- Flexible progression in one of the largest media organisations.
- Great environment - annual surveys report that people like who they work with.
- Fast-paced but fun environment.
- Basic salary of £20K.
- Quarterly bonuses of up to 15% of salary.
- Annual bonus.
- 25 days holiday plus you can buy back another 5.
- Social club. For every £5 you put in they add £10 which goes to fund three parties per year.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Dental plans and private medical insurance.
- Interest free loans for tech, gym and travel.
- A degree in any discipline.
- Demonstrable success in customer service or sales.
- First rate communication skills.
- Competency with numbers (ideally B at Maths GCSE equivalent or above).
- A collaborative approach to work.
- An outgoing and professional demeanour.
Posted 15 days ago