Birmingham, West Midlands, England
competitive salary plus benefits
BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Endoscopy Technician to join their team of staff in the Decontamnination department based in Birmingham
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Ability to read, understand, and adhere to the rules and regulations imposed on the workings of a decontamination department.
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers, co-workers plus senior management.
- Team worker.
- Commercially aware.
- Thoroughly honest with great integrity in all aspects of work.
- Attention to detail.
- Empathy towards others.
- Approachable and responsible.
- Pro-active and responsive to change.
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
Duties of this role include:
- To provide a first-class decontamination service to the operating department, clinical departments and relevant endoscopy departments.
- To assist in the provision of decontamination, checking, assembly, packing, and delivery of medical and surgical equipment and sundry items to/for the customer.
- To maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders.
- To promote and maintain Health & Safety within the department.
- To ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained in working areas.
- To ensure processes are followed as directed by the Senior Staff and in accordance with policies and procedures
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
For more information on this role or for an informal chat please contact Garry Hunt on#########
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Posted 10 days ago