Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant
£55000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant, Edinburgh
I am currently recruiting for one of the largest global Salesforce vendors from their HQ in Edinburgh. They are on the search for experienced CRM developers to join their expert consultancy team and work onsite with a number of their largest clients.
In this position you would be focused on the production of salesforce.com customer implementations onsite. You will be involved in the full development lifecycle for the companys customers, including analysis, design and implementation for platform development using Apex, Lightning and Visualforce. This offers you a great opportunity to get involved in greenfield projects for companies of the largest scale!
Role & Responsibilities
- Onsite customer implementation of salesforce.com solutions
- Working on the full development lifecycle including analysing client requirements, developing designs, and implementing salesforce.com systems
- Providing a complete consultancy service to clients in order to satisfy their requirements and produce effective and maintainable solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- Salesforce Apex programming language expertise
- Visualforce and Lightning experience
- Consultancy experience and ability to travel nationwide
- Salesforce training and certification assistance
- Health and Dental care
- Gym membership
- 2323 days paid holiday
If you would be interested to find out more about this opportunity then either apply below, or to expedite your application contact Tom Atkinson directly at #########
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, weve worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Posted 23 days ago