Cloud Data Architect
£90000 - £105000 per annum + Paid Certs + From Home
Cloud Data Architect
£90105k + Cloud Certifications + Package
A leading technology consultancy is actively recruiting for an experienced Cloud Data Architect to join their team to help drive data solutions and data pipelines for an ever growing client base.
As a Data Architect, you will be responsible for driving design discussions with enterprise clients, and delivering bespoke solutions for some of the worlds most exciting brands.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the most exciting new data tools such as BigQuery and BigTable to help significantly improve business outcomes for clients whilst also benefiting from unrivalled training and support, the chance to gain industry recognised certifications, and enjoy a good degree of autonomy in the role.
- You will be a focal point on data architectural and data engineering
- You will implement highquality data solutions, including design, development, and deployment
- Design data storage, movement and orchestration solutions
- Design and execute a platform modernisation approach for clients data environments
- Design Data Architectural solutions for structured data technologies and understand unstructured data technologies
- Communicate and document solutions and design decisions.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience as a Data Architect
- Previous experience designing and delivering enterprise level data solutions
- Demonstrate some experience of knowledge of public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Data ingestion (ETL) pipeline experience
- Data transformation experience
- Knowledge of a public cloud platform, ie AWS, Azure, GCP
- SQL expertise including triggers, stored procedures etc
- Experience solving complex and largescale data problems and successfully delivering large scale projects for clients.
- Good knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Teradata
- You demonstrate excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills, with the ability to explain technical details and challenges to a wide variety of audiences (up to Clevel).
This is an organisation who recognizes their success is dependent on the success of their people. They are made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people within their sector, and they want exceptional people to join their team.
If you have a passion for data and a hunger to make a real difference within a genuine market disruptor then get in touch today to find out more.
Posted 16 days ago