Assistant Quantity Surveyor
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Car
Here at E3 Recruitment we are working in partnership with one of the leading national, full building envelope contractor. They specialise in cladding, glazing, render and maintenance across a diverse range of sectors. Due to a number of significant contracts they have secured, they are seeking a Graduate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding commercial team.
With a rapidly expanding client base, a vibrant working environment and the opportunity for career development and progression, this is a unique opportunity for a career driven individual.
- You will be working alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyors overseeing multiple projects ranging in value from £2m through to £5m
- Attending site meetings and liaising with both the end customers and the projects team
- Collating monthly cost reports
- Assisting with tenders for both new and existing schemes
- Travelling between various sites on a weekly basis
- A Construction related degree i.e. Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Experience of working with Design & Build contracts (ideally JCT forms)
- Willing to travel due to business requirements
Whats in it for you:
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am 5pm
- Salary: £2530k per annum
- Benefits: Car/Car Allowance, an enhanced contributory pension scheme, healthcare, 10% annual bonus & 22 days plus stats holidays.
Also as the company expands, there is a huge amount of opportunities to progress within the company and work on flagship projects across the UK
Posted 16 days ago