£34000 - £42000 per annum + Enhancements
Permanent (Full time)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse RGN or RMN to work on a brand new 20 bed Low level Dementia community in Watford that is currently waiting to be filled.
You will assist the management team in the commissioning of this exciting new venture and will be closely supported by a team of 3 carers and another nurse on the adjacent unit.
With a highly motivated and passionate team, this new unit is homed within a wellestablished 100 bed care home that gives nurses an uplifting working environment with a fantastic benefit scheme and great opportunities for progression.
Benefits of the Registered Nurse role and Package on offer:
- From £16.30 per hour + Enhancements
- Paid Breaks
- Welcome Bonus of £2000
- Paid NMC registration
- 9.3 out of 10 rating on carehomes.co.uk
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Management progression scheme + 6 other units in the home so plenty of room to progress
Duties for the position:
- Assisting with the commissioning of the new Dementia household
- Carrying out assessments of potential new residents
- Working closely with the Admiral Nurses to offer an exceptional level of dementia care to these newly diagnosed residents.
Key requirements for this Service Manager role include:
- Active NMC pin with no restrictions
- Must have experience in a similar role or have interest working with the Dementia
If you feel you would like to find out more about this role or would like to apply for this Registered Nurse role please click APPLY and Nathan from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application or contact him directly on#########
Posted 63 days ago