£8.50 per hour
Working 5 days out of 7
40 hours per week
Hourly rate of £8.50
Our client is committed to providing their clients: Quality, Fresh Food and Excellent Service. At QVC Chiswick they are seeking an energetic, dynamic and reliable General Assistant.
What are they looking for:
- Basic food preparation. Preparation of rolls and sandwiches.
- Cleaning and clearing of food production areas
- Replenishing counters and products.
- Someone who has a positive and lasting relationship with all the customers and clients at QVC
- Act on customer requests and anticipate their needs
- Take every opportunity to improve the customer's experience and satisfaction
- Take pride in personal appearance
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and behave appropriately
- Take the opportunity to continuously learn and grow
- Create an environment of fun and teamwork
- Ensure uncompromising standards of cleanliness, creating a safe workplace
- Experience of working in an environment where there are peaks and troughs in demand during service tines
- Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- A YES CAN DO ATTITUDE
What do they offer :
- Staff meals on duty
- 28 days holidays (pro rota)
- Working for a company that invests in their people
- Receive a personalised development plan including a clear progression route. We value internal growth and see this as an important aspect.
- Working days Monday to Sunday.
- On-site induction
- Basic food hygiene and safety training gained within the first 6 months and refreshed annually
- Completion of company and unit specific training
- COSHH Training
To apply for this General Assistant role in Chiswick, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
Posted 20 days ago