- The Group at a glance
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 1200 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
The Group embraces the latest online and instore digital technology providing it with a truly multichannel, international platform for future growth.
- Role Overview
As a member of the Multi-Channel team you will be responsible for assisting the MC Lead in divising the MC strategy, and then delivering it across our digital channels. Key to this will be working with designers, content writers, the photography studio, and the wider Marketing team to ensure the relevant assets are available on time and look as good as possible, always ensuring we stay ahead of the competition.
- Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the multi-channel marketing calendar for all campaigns and activities.
- Support the Designer team with the creative strategy of the Brand.
- Keeping a track of previous activity, and take steps/action to improve performance and sell through.
- Work with the wider team to develop site improvements for our channels.
- Improve traffic and conversion across all platforms, including mobile and apps.
- Ensure that the customer journey is smooth and effective from all marketing touch points through to purchase on any channels.
- Assist with briefing the studio with digital marketing requirements for all channels.
- Assist with content launches to ensure timed content hits deadline.
- Check all platform marketing spots are being utilised to maximise sales whilst staying consistent with the store activity and brand identity, including social media channels.
- Test banners/product listings and links to ensure correct links and assets are used.
- Complete daily site checks of key devices
- Create copy & content for marketing material for all campaigns. This would include :
- Crafting headlines and body copy for creative executions (both online and potentially offline too).
- Provide Fresh ideas whilst still creatively focused.
- Working with designers to form a creative team working on concepts.
- Knowledge and experience of commercial digital marketing.
- Exeperience of developing and executing marketing strategies.
- Experience of creating creative copy and content.
- Experience with email marketing programs is advantageous.
- Experience of using ecommerce applications for analysis, merchandiseing or CRM would be advantageous.
- Relevant degree within Marketing/ecommerce is desirable.
Posted 20 days ago