Business Development Manager - Dorset Region
Business Development Manager
Are you driven by targets? Do you wake up in the morning dreaming about sales? Do you want to be part of the world’s fastest growing global hotel company? If the answer is YES then OYO needs you. We are looking for highly motivated, target driven sales people to help us achieve our dream of becoming the UK’s largest hotel chain.
OYO needs you if you want to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the independent hotel sector in region (locations, property owners, average room rates, occupancy levels etc)
- Work with your Lead Business Development Manager, and the broader team, to determine our go-to-market strategy in your region
- Contact key decision makers in target hotels and develop relations with them in order to convert.
- Work with your Lead Business Development Managers to establish partnerships
- Ensure that feedback from property owners and managers is communicated to the broader business (other functions, such as revenue management and product), and acted on as necessary.
- Cross-functional collaboration is essential
- Collaborate with broader team to ensure that the UK business succeeds, and becomes an “employer-of-choice” for the best talent in the market
OYO need you because you have:
- End to End Sales experience with strong negotiation skills alongside your need to know your numbers - commercial awareness is critical for success in this role
- Create a strong sales pipeline to consistently meet and exceed targets
- Prospect and qualify leads through cold calls, direct walk ins , email outreach and leverage on existing relationships / networks to identify new business opportunities
- Understand the needs of the hotelier and provide a solution in order to build a partnership
- Build relationships with local authorities, estate agents and property developers
- Be able to present OYO to prospective partners confidently and effectively to win partnerships
- Consult existing partners of OYO on new opportunities to build their portfolios
- Keep the company CRM up to date
- A good understanding of high growth / start-up business and hotel experience preferential so if you have it great if not I am sure we can give you that knowledge through our extension L&D programme
- Strong stakeholder management skills internal and external
- Build a network of hotel owners in your defined cluster
- Must be very target driven and we are looking for candidates who thrive in this environment - we are on a rocketship afterall!
Who are we?
OYO is the world’s 3rd largest and fastest-growing chain of fully operated, franchised and leased hotels. OYO’s mission is to upgrade all forms of real estate and thereby provide quality living spaces to travellers around the world. In a short space of time, OYO has grown into more than 800 cities in 80 countries, including the U.S, Europe, U.K, India, Malaysia, Middle East, Indonesia, Philippines, and Japan. Here in the UK, we’ve been relentlessly expanding since October 2018 and we have expanded rapidly - you may have spotted one of our hotels on your highstreet - they are popping up everywhere. The OYO brand is growing at an accelerated level and we need people like you support our lightning growth!
If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive and technology-led business that is looking to transform the hospitality industry then OYO is the business for you. You need to be a self- starter, who is ambitious, commercial, and collaborative – someone who constantly strives for improvement, and always looks for growth.
We look forward to you joining our family of OYOpreneurs!
Working @ OYO UK
We feel we have created a fantastic work environment across the UK, but we appreciate it’s not fair to have all work and no play, so we have created an amazing benefits package and we want to shout about it.
- 28 days of annual paid time off (including 3 days to be used over Christmas) + Bank Holidays + 1 extra day off during Birthday month
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- 50% off Gym Membership - capped
- Season Ticket Loan through Commuter Club
Social rewards: free breakfast, sports pitches, beauty & wellbeing services, Summer & Christmas party, team events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Posted 5 days ago