Managers - all levels
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
£22k - 42k per year
POSITION: Managers - all levels
SALARY: £22k - £42k.
BENEFITS: Company Pension,Career Progression, Many other great benefits (see below)
HOURS: Full time hours
LOCATION: Newcastle, NE1 1JF
Our client is an independent lifestyle brand of hotels, coaching inns, bars and restaurants. Committed to doing the simple things well, the company loves its people to have fun while working hard. The group currently consists of 11 venues including restaurants, bars, country inns, luxury boutique hotels and wedding venues with a turnover of £20m and 500 staff.
The company is looking for entrepreneurial, energetic and dynamic individuals to act as Managers to oversee its brand new multi million pound leisure site. This will be based in the heart of Newcastle's city centre. The site will host a number of bars and a play zone, a food outlet as well as a night club.
As the North East's premier leisure company, our client is renowned for delivering innovative and successful sites and this one is going to be its biggest and most exciting to date!
- The successful candidates will manage the various bars, food outlets, play zone and night club within the development.
- Provide excellent leadership to employees and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- The company is exceptionally passionate about training, and its commitment in this area means that they attract the best in the industry. It is essential that you continue to promote this culture.
- Have experience in a similar role.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to adhere to all company policy.
- Be able to manage and motivate a team.
- Be flexible to work various hours.
BENEFITS AND REWARDS:
- The package comes with excellent benefits and bonus
- To be part of growth and innovation in an independent award-winning company
- Vast range of learning and development opportunities
- Friendly and fun working environment
- Excellent chance to progress your career
- For the right candidate progression can be rapid, and we are prepared to pay 20% more than industry leaders.
Progression opportunities within the group are excellent whether you wish to remain in the late night environment or fancy a move across to the luxury hotel division. Whatever you choose, our client will continually push your personal progression all the way, with you being an important member of the team that helps create the vision of future developments.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Posted 46 days ago