Teacher of History (MUST BE ABLE TO TEACH A LEVEL)
£29664 - £48244 per annum + MPS to UPS Inner London
About the school:
If you believe in comprehensive education system, this school could be for you, it has a diverse inclusive ethos embedded in the local community. They strive to achieve the full potential for each pupil. It is their ambition to cultivate a love of learning. Excellent facilities enhance the broad spectrum of learning available.
If you like the sound of this school, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a qualified history teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 5. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) will be considered for this role.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach key stage 3, 4 and 5 History curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- OFSTED grading Good
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Bailes on######### or email using the apply button.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
Posted 11 days ago