ADR DRIVER (NIGHTS 1630 to 0145)
Neath, Neath Port Talbot
£11.30 - £16.95 per hour + + £18.75 SHIFT ALLOWANCE
Detailed Job Description:
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Cooperate fully with the Company to fulfil its legal obligations and develop a positive safety culture by taking care of drivers own Health & Safety, and that of anyone affected by his/her actions, as well as reporting any hazards/ defects or shortcomings in Health and Safety to line management.
- Be fit and available to drive all company commercial vehicles for which they are suitably trained.
- Deliver company product in a safe, effective, efficient manner and in accordance with acceptable Customer Service Standards.
- Be fully aware of the major risks and be compliant with safety procedures which apply on all company owned and customer sites to avoid safety incidents.
- Provide accurate written and numerical information as necessary when completing company documentation.
- Report all vehicle, tank, customer, third party and personal injuries or damage to line management, with particular emphasis on vehicle defect forms.
- Undertake any training required to meet appropriate legislative or business requirements. The role will involve a mix of classroom and on the job training.
- Operate within the law and in accordance with company policies, procedures and instructions at all times.
- The job holder is responsible for cooperating fully with the Company in fulfilling its legal obligations, under the Health & Safety at Work Act and for carrying out his/her duties as laid down in the Companys Health & Safety Policy document.
- Carry out additional tasks that in the judgement of management are within the job holders capabilities and are required to meet the needs of the business.
- 42.5 hours per week Guarenteed + £93.75 weekly shift allowence.
- USUAL START TIME 1630
- USUAL FINISH ITME 0145
- Monday to Friday.
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out preemployment checks including: 5 year address history, 3 year employment history, criminal record check, and driving licence verification and be medically fit to work.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation
Posted 54 days ago