CCST Associate(Credit & Recoveries)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18500 - £24000 per annum
- The Role
We are Swinton Insurance. Weve been helping people to find insurance for over 60 years. And were far from done. With a fresh focus, a clear vision and some incredible projects on the go, theres never been a better time to join us and to develop your career with one of the UKs leading digital Insurance Brokers.
We are currently looking to recruit a CCST Associate who will hold responsibility for providing a professional and efficient support service in a multiskilled environment to internal and external customers including but not limited to, Customers, Insurers, support service teams, the Retail and Commercial Network and Contact Centres.
- To ensure that all agreed service standards and deadlines for activities included but not limited to Customer Accounts (Legacy and Strata), Direct Debit Management, Credit & Recoveries Activities and Insurer requests are adhered to
- To meet our customers needs and expectations by ensuring that all of the department systems are accurately maintained and departmental procedures are followed
- Managing and answering queries from customers, the Retail and Commercial Network, Contact Centres, support service teams and insurers. Queries are received via task, email, phone and post.
- Deliver outstanding and consistent customer service across all business areas, to ensure satisfactory customer outcomes and develop customer loyalty
- Provide recommendations, advice and guidance to internal and external contacts within the Swinton network in relation to the core broker system
- Effectively plan and organise daily activities and workloads
- Ensure all systems, processes and procedures are properly maintained thereby facilitating operational efficiency and financial control
- Adherence to all departmental and Company controls and procedures including the accurate and timely production of all relevant computer outputs, cheques, reports and letters
- Escalate any issues to you identify to your line manager for investigation
- Promote and ensure the positive reception of the Swinton brand
- Take personal accountability for all customers nurturing an environment of continuous improvement
- Undertake continuous personal development to ensure that Swinton behaviours are demonstrated effectively and that skills and knowledge are up to date
- Ensure all paperwork is fully and accurately completed on a right first time basis
- Experienced in handling customer service calls including outbound and inbound calling
- Experienced in handing complex customer enquires with confidence
- Ability to identify Vulnerable customers and ensure the right customer outcomes
- Computer literate and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Access, Outlook and Word
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to share knowledge and skills with members of the team through coaching and mentoring
- A selfstarter, motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Effective communication skills with external contacts and all levels of staff
- Adopts a structured approach and focuses on key issues when dealing with problems
- The ability to probe and assimilate information to check accuracy and relevance when building a full picture in respect of tasks and issues
- Sees tasks through to completion and consistently achieves objectives and deadlines
- Understands the need for, and can develop, a good working relationship across the business, working well with people at all levels
- Flexibility to operate in a changing environment
- Desirable Experience:
- Experience of a multiskilled work environment when you are required to be on the phone
- Working knowledge of Collections processes and Debt Recovery
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, youll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Posted 46 days ago