£9 - £10 Per Hour + Benefits
Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a new opportunity?
*Please be aware, you must hold a full clean UK Driving Licence and be a confident driver to be considered for this role*
Here are a few reasons why our Support Worker's love working for us:
- Minimum Guaranteed 24hr per week contract
- Overtime available
- Hourly rates of pay £9.00 day, £10.00 Night
- 24hrs paid work per week guaranteed in contract
- 18 days Fixed annual leave
- Additional annual leave paid on all completed overtime over the 24hrs per week worked
- Employee Recognition Awards (Monthly and Quarterly)
- Paid Birthdays off
- Free confidential counselling services, debt, health, legal, services through Bright HR
- Enrolment into employee savings scheme– Edenred UK, discounts on several retail stores
The Support Worker role:
As part of this dedicated and highly motivated team you will be required to provide a comfortable and safe conveyance of mental health patients at varying levels of risk and presentation.
This role requires excellent communication skills with a diverse range of individuals; patients, relatives, colleagues, health care professionals.
To be mindful and responsive to the patient's needs.
The ideal Support Worker will have:
- To be a good communicator.
- To be able to handle sensitive situations in a professional and emphatic manner.
- Treat all with respect and dignity.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- To be able to use your own initiative and be competent at problem solving.
- Be willing to undertake training relevant to the job role and service needs.
- To hold a full and clean UK driving licence.
- Full Training is provided
Health Connections PTS is committed to providing safe transfers where all patients and the transfer crew can enjoy a safe and friendly approach based on equality, quality and integrity. The policies and procedures we have developed aim to create and sustain good relationships with all our clients/health care providers.
Health Connections PTS places high value on our staff and are committed to support them in a variety of ways to ensure their approach is meaningful and effective to our clients.
If you feel you have the passion and drive to excel in our role of Support Worker, we'd love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 24 days ago