Employee Health & Benefit Consultant
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
My client, an award winning global leader in healthcare and employee benefits is looking for an Employee Heath and Benefits Consultant to join their team in Glasgow.
- Retain and develop a profitable client portfolio to include new clients by offering innovative solutions to the meet the client's business strategy and vision
- Provide strategic and technical advice to clients on all aspects of healthcare, medical expenses and well-being/wellness programs
- Project manage the client team to ensure delivery on all these objectives.
- Holding periodic review meetings with clients to help ensure that clients are highly satisfied
- Manage the profitability of the client relationship by agreeing and monitoring client fee and service specifications
- Identify new business opportunities from your existing portfolio and have active involvement in new business proposals
- Comply with the sales processes
- Be involved in projects as a technical expert to bring innovative new service offerings and products to the market
- Healthcare consulting experience
- Excellent consulting and client relationship management skills
- Technical and process knowledge of group medical expenses and healthcare products
- Proven track record of successfully working in a business development focused employee health and benefits environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary plus generous bonus structure and a number of great company benefits.
Posted 16 days ago