£16.00 - £19.00 per hour
This role will be crucial in developing the frontline staff across adult social care in Hampshire including people working in Reablement Services, Learning Disability services and Older persons Residential and Nursing services.
This role will have a specific focus on delivering clinical skills training, supporting our overseas nurse conversion programme and competency assessment to staff in our internal provision and staff in the private and voluntary sectors.
- We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and organisational skills who is selfmotivated and adaptable. You will be a qualified, registered nurse with a teaching qualification (e.g. PTLLS/Level 3 Award in Education & Training) or desire to undertake this training. You will understand the social care landscape and main strategic priorities. Most importantly, you will be passionate about the contribution that high quality learning and workforce development activities makes to the delivery of excellent care for service users.
Working in Adults Health and Care Workforce Development, you will be part of a team that takes great pride in providing a broad spectrum of information, resources and expertled training to inform, inspire and innovate. Our mission is to work together with adult focussed services to ensure quality care, wellbeing and positive outcomes for Hampshires residents.
- Registration with NMC Registered Nurse (Adults)
- Recent and relevant clinical practice or clinical education and development
- Working knowledge of CQC standards.
- In depth specialist / professional knowledge of working within adult health and social care
- Ability to work collaboratively and across operational and organisational boundaries and professional groups
- Experience of working within partnerships to effect improvements in outcomes along with an understanding and appreciation of the contribution made by others in achieving good outcomes for vulnerable adults
- Experience of working with a range of equipment and knowledge of the indications and contraindications for its effective and safe use
- Knowledge of range of legislation and guidelines relevant to clinical practice
- Commitment to the development and continuous improvement of high quality, best value customer focussed services
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Able to contribute to development of WFD solutions to support staff providing services for vulnerable people that are both antidiscriminatory and equitable to people from all parts of the community of Hampshire
- Evidence of strong commitment to ongoing continual professional development.
Connect2Hampshire, part of Hampshire & Kent Commercial Services LLP, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Posted 16 days ago