Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £10 per hour
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a Purchase Ledger to add to an existing and established Finance team at a fast growing company. This opportunity will allow you to grow and expand your abilities and gain valuable experience within the industry.
This great opportunity will be office based, and working within a team, you will be responsible for;
- Processing and raising invoices
- Making sure VAT is posted
- Arranging payments runs through BACS/CHAPS
- Reconciling incoming payments
- Working with internal expenses
- Previous experience in Purchase Ledger roles
- Accurate data entry
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience using Excel (lookups, pivots etc)
Salary & Benefits
Hourly pay of £10 per hour + time off for holidays
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 20 days ago