Exmouth, Devon, England
Spear Recruitment are looking for a committed career focused individual to manage a new domiciliary service in the heart of Exmouth due to launch in January 2019.
If you are either a current registered Domiciliary Care Manager, or ready to take the next step up into domiciliary care management, then this could be the role for you. You will be joining at an exciting time, where your knowledge and skills will form part of the growth and service strategy for our business. You will receive support from the directors who have experience within managing an “outstanding” CQQ rated service.
My client will also welcome the opportunity to work with an experienced Deputy Care Manager (Domiciliary) or Experienced Senior Care Coordinator for this position, CQC registration will be required for this post and as such you will need to be certain you will pass the “fit persons assessment” to enable registration.
You will have proven success with building key relationships with suitable professionals and services who can develop new business opportunities and deliver an exceptional service to our client base. You will therefore need to hold a full driving license.
As the Registered Manager you will assume full responsibility for CQC compliance with an outlook to achieve “outstanding”, CQC and service regulation knowledge will therefore be a necessity for this position.
It is essential that you possess the following attributes and skills:
- Extensive senior experience within a domiciliary service
- Highly knowledgeable of processes involved in CQC compliance and monitoring of service standards
- History of partaking in CQC inspections and achieving good feedback
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability of management and development of teams ensuring they are supported with appropriate training
- Excellent business and interpersonal skills, works successfully under pressure and able to achieve financial targets
- Committed to a client-focused approach coupled with high service standards
- Full UK driving license and use of car for business use
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care Management or equivalent
Private healthcare is included for this position after satisfactory probation period.
This vacancy is being managed by Abie Wheeler at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Posted 19 days ago