Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Location: Basingstoke, RG24 8WZ
About the Company:
As a global leader in cash technology solutions, our client provides the financial, retail, cash center and gaming industries with confidence that their cash is protected and always working to help build a stronger business.
Their cash automation technologies and process engineering services help businesses in more than 100 countries optimize the handling, movement and management of cash. While they span the globe, they personally engage with each customer to address their unique challenges and goals - enhancing staff efficiency, reducing operating costs and enabling a more rewarding customer experience.
They offer peace of mind. They enable transformation. They generate options. They empower people. They do all this by releasing companies from the burden of cash management, putting cash to work, and helping customers enhance the value that their staff and facilities add to their business.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of the People initiatives supporting the UK Transformation Agenda with excellence. Responsible for key initiatives and actions to deliver this
- To partner with Team Leaders to identify and address specific needs and understand where talent management, employee relations or learning and development interventions would be appropriate to support or develop the business
- To work with the Senior HR Adviser to develop and implement these ideas
- To update stakeholders on any HR or training initiatives and changes, delivering workshops and training initiatives where required
- Support the Team Leaders with performance and development, including supporting talent review processes, and PIP processes from beginning to end
- Support the annual performance and development cycle
- To give effective support all employee relations issues within HQ & Ireland. Working with employee representatives, resulting in issues being addressed and followed through in line with employment law and GGS policy
- Ensuring fairness, consistency and appropriate management of risk
- Manage and be actively involved in the and timely recruitment and selection of staff
- Assist in the manpower planning process
HR Advisor Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years' experience working in Human Resources and Payroll at a similar sized organization or larger
- CIPD Level 3 or 5 Qualification
- Excellent office and administrative skills
- Working knowledge of state and federal personnel regulations, laws, and procedures
- Experience working with HRIS and Payroll systems for a similar sized organization or larger
- Experience working in compliance with complex policy, procedure, and contracts
- Knowledge of benefits programs and retirement savings options (Preferred)
- Demonstrated mathematical skills to calculate salaries, leave accruals, pay rate changes, retro and over payments
- Highly organised, efficient, and attentive to detail, with excellent follow-up skills
- CIPD Level 7 (Advantageous)
- BA in related field (Beneficial)
HR Advisor Benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Flexible benefits
- Bonus scheme.
If you think that you are suitable for this HR Advisor role, please apply now!
Posted 46 days ago