Senior EIA Consultant Manchester Award Winning Consultancy
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Senior EIA Consultant
£30,000 £45,000 per annum
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside a leading global Environmental consultancy, who are looking to recruit two experienced Senior EIA Consultants to join their major projects team, based in Manchester.
For over 40 years, our client have been working with clients around the world and across a number of sectors including the Environmental, Health, Sustainability and many more. As a Senior EIA Consultant, you will be joining a consultancy with multiple offices across the UK, working on a wide variety of different and exciting projects.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Liaising with design engineers and construction and logistics advisers regarding the design basis and what requires assessment by the EIA team;
- Providing technical input and guidance relating to EIA team, reviewing EIA chapters and ensuring consistency to client standards and writing overview chapters;
- Acting as a conduit between the scheme designers and the technical specialists to ensure the assessment is aligned with the project design and delivered to programme and quality requirements;
- Working in collaboration with the project team, sharing information and ensuring the clients needs are prioritised;
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the project team, stakeholders and clients;
- Being actively involved in interdisciplinary meetings which iteratively evolve the project design;
- Preparing supporting information, such as design statements, and assisting in the review and assessment of options;
- Providing technical direction and support to graduate level team members; and
- Being proactive in the leadership of the highest standards of health & safety, demonstrating a safety first attitude at all times.
To be considered for the role of Senior EIA Consultant, you will have a BSc or MSc as a minimum in a relevant subject such as Environmental Science or Environmental Management. You will have at least 4 years experience in a similar EIA related role, and have firsthand experience of UK EIA projects, ideally infrastructure related in a consultancy environment.
In return, our client are prepared to offer a competitive starting salary, along with an excellent benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to join a global, awardwinning consultancy who can offer excellent career opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, then please contact Jack Porter on######### , or email a copy of your CV to**######### **and we will be in touch.
Posted 11 days ago