£24214 - £30112 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for qualified staff nurses to join the team at a busy NHS Hospitals High Dependency Unit
Successful candidates will gain experience in nursing a wide range of patients with various conditions. You must pride yourself on high standards of care and you work safely under pressure. We want candidates who are excited to develop their nursing skills further!
Salary range: £24,214 to £30,112 dependent on experience.
£750 relocation package
Excellent NHS Staff Benefits.
Ongoing training and support
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, indate DBS.
Why choose Athona?
- Permanent positions across the country
- Help and support in finding your new job and tips on starting your career
- Salary negotiation
- Support throughout the recruitment process
- Tips and advice to improve your CV
- Preinterview guidelines and preparation
- Help adjusting to your new role
Athona Recruitments nursing division is an awardwinning, onframework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether youre based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position thats right for you.
Posted 17 days ago