Team Manager - Home Delivery
Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Competitive salary, plus excellent benefits
Retail is at the heart of our business, we’re proud to be the UK’s fourth largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our growing network of around 500 stores.
We believe in recruiting people who are passionate about delivering fantastic customer service and want to play an essential part in our ongoing success. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
We’re currently recruiting for a Home Delivery Team Manager to jointly lead a high performing team who consistently deliver outstanding performance against departmental objectives and who demonstrate an uncompromising focus on the customer experience.
What will I do as a Home Delivery Team Manager?
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you
- Plan and manage labour to consistently achieve KPI’s including; pick rates, driver scores, on time deliveries and payroll spend
- Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve delivery for our customers
- Provide 5* customer service
What do I need to be a successful Home Delivery Team Manager?
- Strong track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks
- Proven experience of leading, coaching and developing teams
- Effective influencing skills at all levels
- Retail and operational expertise
- Ability to analyse customer feedback and act on this information
- Proven ability to deliver under pressure
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join our team of food makers and shopkeepers and you’ll receive excellent training, support and opportunities to progress across our diverse business. We also offer all kinds of perks, including a generous bonus scheme, pension scheme, company share options, life assurance and discount cards for you and your family and friends.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please note; we may close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Shopkeepers for over 100 years, we love providing our customers with a great shopping experience they won’t find anywhere else.
At just under 500 stores across the UK, our retail colleagues work as one team to provide plenty of food essentials, a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers keep coming back for more.
The UK’s 4th largest supermarket, we provide great value for money and good quality fresh food and groceries to over 11 million customers every week. Our focus on freshness makes us stand out as we prepare more fresh food in-store than any other supermarket. It’s challenging. It’s fast-paced. But from Market Street to checkout our friendly team loves going above and beyond to bring our customers what they want.
At Morrisons we believe in investing in our colleagues and industry-leading training programmes. We provide our colleagues with the opportunities they need to make it to the top. Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor. They’ve been there and done that. It’s how they know how to support our colleagues and help our customers so well.
Posted 18 days ago