Assistant Store Manager Fashion
£32000.00 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager for a fantastic, wellknown retailer who are enjoying a sustained period of growth and success. We have an exciting opportunity to join the retailer as an Assistant Manager in their Nottingham store where you will have a direct impact on the business and its future direction.
Due to the large format nature of our clients store, the Assistant Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience. Working for one of the largest and most successful fashion retailers in the UK, the longterm career prospects are amazing.
As the new Assistant Manager you will represent the fashion brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as an Assistant Manager:
- Lead a large team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Experience of managing a large fashion store
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- Make commercial decisions that benefit the store
- Manage the performance of the management staff and all sales assistants
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
- Operationally strong with a focus on delivery and productivity
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
- Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Incentives staff to achieve targets and KPIs
As an Assistant Manager you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work with your Store Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required.
This role is an exciting challenge; the role gives you the chance to continue your career development with a retailer who can offer genuine progression, career growth and personal development. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a change to work with amazing products and the opportunity to enjoy what you do!
Our client has a starting salary between £3236k with bonuses earning potential over £40,000 is realistic. You will receive a number of other benefits that include a clothing allowance, healthcare, generous holidays, genuine career progression, company discounts and access to staff shops with extensive discounts!
Contact Zachary Daniels for an immediate interview.
Posted 38 days ago