Cleaner - Yeadon | Zoek UK | e3f106
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Yeadon, Leeds, England
Contract (Full time)
TempCo Resourcing Ltd are delighted to be working alongside a national aviation cleaning provider, who are experts in aircraft cleaning, sanitation & detailing within both the private and commercial sector.
Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit several specialist aircraft cleaners to join their ever-growing teams. This temporary to permanent opportunity will be consist of the following duties:
* To contribute to a culture of engagement, involvement and continuous improvement within the cleaning team.
* To work within a team carrying out day/night stop cleans or within the deep clean team.
* Removing rubbish from the aircraft and making sure that it is properly disposed
* General cleaning of offices and staff area
* Restocking of cleaning vehicles and equipment
* Clean interior areas of aircraft cabin including removal of blankets, vacuuming carpets, wipe down equipment and surfaces
* Replenish seat pockets with airline material as per customer specification
* Clean lavatories, wash basins, surfaces, mirrors and replenish lavatory supplies
* Clean and sanitise galleys, mopping floors
* Arrange seat belts, placement of headrests, pillows and blankets
* Clean exterior of the aircraft as required
* Maintain a safe working environment at all times, especially when using equipment and PPE
* Ability to work under pressure to schedules and adapt quickly to suit the client needs
* Ability to work night/day shifts, bank holidays and weekends; but flexibility to work various shifts may be required
* A full manual driving licence recognised by the UK is highly desirable
* Good attention to detail to take pride in cleaning standards.
* Previous aircraft cleaning experience would be highly beneficial
* Valid Passport/ID and right to work in the UK
* Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
* 5 years' check-able work history
* Receipt of a satisfactory standard disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
* Must be willing to undergo relevant training as required
* Zero tolerance approach to health & safety non-compliance.
* Excellent communication skills.
In return you will receive:
* 30/40 hour per week, 12 weeks temporary to permanent contract of employment.
* Exciting career opportunities, with scope to develop throughout the business.
* Opportunities to undergo further training.
* Company pension scheme.
For further information please contact Shannon Gardner on (phone number removed)