Warehouse / Administrator
Newton Aycliffe, England
Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative / Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Warehouse Operative / Administrator looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As a Warehouse Operative / Administrator you will be 70% office based and 30% warehouse based.
Working hours are 8:30am•4:30pm
Your duties will include:
- Receive stock deliveries, inspection of delivery and unloading safely
- Picking and packing items for dispatch
- Labelling and putting stock in correct location
- Understanding and completion of paperwork
- Cleaning of the warehouse
- Stock check and relaying information back to relevant departments
- Answering phones
- Emailing relevant departments with any discrepancies on orders
- Taking orders from customers and processing them into the system
- Making sure curriers have been organised for dispatch
- Other duties as required
To be considered for the role of a Warehouse Operative / Administrator you must have:
- The ability to lift heavy items
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to use and understand computer systems
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Your own safety boots
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent punctuality
- The ability to work on your own with little supervision
This is a physically demanding role, if you enjoy being challenged physically then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for the a Warehouse Operative / Administrator role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Warehouse Operative, Warehouse, Depot, Steel, Logistics, picker, packer, stores assistant, warehouse assistant, warehouse labourer
Posted 52 days ago