Software Development Engineer - Android
Farringdon, London, UK
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme which allows you to buy Tesco shares and save tax after 3 months of service
- Save As You Earn Scheme which gives you the opportunity to save direct from your pay for three or five years with the option of using your savings to buy Tesco shares at a discounted price after 1 year of service
- Access to Tesco Learning and Development Academy, Safari Books and Pluralsight Technology Learning Platform Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Cycle to work and Car Share Schemes
As an Android Software Development Engineer you’ll be working in an agile team of industry leading engineers upon Tesco’s customer facing Android application. Working with Product Managers, you will be responsible for the future direction of the products that we build, solving problems and developing new features through quality, scalable, performant and maintainable technical solutions. The solutions that you will be responsible for will have a global reach, impacting millions of customers.
You’ll be a passionate, pragmatic Android Software Development Engineer with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and most importantly put our customer first. You’ll enjoy working as part of a team and be a keen problem solver. Comfortable with modern engineering practices and mobile development tooling and technologies you’ll use innovation to improve the customer experience and efficiency of engineering teams.
Posted 16 days ago