Refrigeration Engineer - London
Watford Rd, United Kingdom
Iceland Refrigeration have a new and very exciting opportunity for a Refrigeration Engineer to join our team in the West London area. The successful candidate will be tasked with minimising the downtime of Iceland’s refrigeration equipment and meeting agreed service levels by delivering an agreed maintenance programme and responding effectively to callouts. Experience as an Engineer within the field of commercial refrigeration and excellent customer service skills are essential along with a full driving licence.
In return Iceland Refrigeration offers both job security and excellent opportunities for career progression. You will be provided with a comprehensive van stock to maximise first time fixes and given the freedom to prioritise your own workload.
- Carrying out refrigeration engineering activities to agreed standards and priorities, working with minimal supervision.
- Supervising less experienced colleagues and take responsibility for the overall technical quality of their work.
- Technically to be generally proficient in coldroom and integral case maintenance and to seek support for more complex fault finding on remote refrigeration and coldroom installations.
- Monitor all outstanding calls within their assigned area which exceed 2 days and take necessary remedial actions. Plan to eliminate any delays.
- Maintain and review van stock holding on a regular basis.
- To promote Iceland’s core values and beliefs
- Work within and comply with all company procedures, processes, and working practices.
- Carry out any reasonable request from colleagues and management.
We offer fantastic benefits to all of our Refrigeration engineers, including a company vehicle, 10% discount in stores, pay from door to door and excellent overtime opportunities.
Posted 15 days ago