Birmingham, West Midlands
A large multidisciplinary consultancy are looking for a Town Planner to join their expanding team in the Royal Leamington Spa area. Offering planning services and consultation on a mixture of projects within the commercial and built environment throughout the UK.
The role of Town Planner you will involve working on all aspects of a wide range of projects including planning applications, appraisals as well as research and working on supporting documents. You will be using your previous Town Planning experience and knowledge to offer consultation and advice to a mixture of clients and building lasting client relationships.
As Town Planner you will be using your problem solving and creative thinking to deliver projects within deadlines and efficiently. You will be working independently and as part of a larger team using your own initiate and motivation. This company can offer the successful candidate training and support throughout their career with progression and development opportunities available.
Town Planner**Position Overview**
- Producing planning appraisals and applications
- Involved in all aspects of development projects
- Working directly with clients and building client relationships
- Meeting project deadlines
Town Planner**Position Requirements**
- Qualified within Town Planning related subject
- Two years experience ideal
- Chartered status or working toward Chartership with the RTPI
- Drivers license and own transport is ideal but not essential
- Strong organisation skills
Town Planner**Position Remuneration**
- Salary based on previous experience
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company benefits to be discussed during interview
- Future career progression
- Regular organised social events
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 23 days ago