OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ORTHOPAEDICS
£14 per hour
The successful applicant will be based on the Orthopaedic wards of a well known Northern Ireland Hospital and will be part of an experienced and supportive team.
This job is ideally suited to someone who either has previous Band 5 experience in either an acute or community physical setting or a new graduate OT who has Acute placement experience.
An excellent hourly pay rate of up to £14 per hour is available and Your World will also give you access to our CPD contribution scheme.
Beneficial criteria to help be successful in this OT role includes the following:
- HCPC Registration (New graduare who are currently applying for HCPC registration are welcome to apply)
- Valid right to work in the UK - UK / EU Passport or valid visa
- Acute placement or postgraduate experience
Your World Healthcare is a leading approved specialist healthcare recruitment agency on all NHS government supply frameworks, we place a range of Allied Health Professionals (AHP) and Health Science Services (HSS) supporting careers including: Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Dietitians and Therapy Assistants.
Our market leading candidate service benefits package includes:
- CPD Assistance
- Mandatory Training Arrangements
- Complete NHS Government Approved Framework Service
- UK employment opportunities
- Personally dedicated Consultant
- Direct contact outside core business hours & weekends
- Expert payroll team
- Efficient, dedicated compliance service
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or to apply, email your CV to ######### or Sean Coxon on#########
Posted 13 days ago