£38000 - £41000 per annum + package
Marks Sattin are pleased to be recruiting for a UK wide business who are looking to increase there finance function as the business continues to increase there profits year on year.
Our client is looking for a qualified accountant with strong communication skills, proven track record of delivering 'on time' month end reports. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand on your personal development and enhance your career in a forward thinking organisation where the opportunities to develop and grow are very real.
- Supporting the business during Budgeting and Planning
- To continually improve the quality and presentation of management information, making use of the latest technology and media available
- Apply management accounting techniques to improve business efficiency (e.g. cost control etc.)
- Supervising and developing the Assistant Management Accountant and Clerical Staff
- Managing the Production of monthly Branch P&L Accounts
- Overhead Analysis including both production and review
- Reviewing Accruals and Prepayments for all Branches
- Personal Expense review
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Review / Maintenance/Audit
- Producing the monthly Management accounts Pack
- Key involvement in Budget and Forecast production.
- Qualified/Newly Qualified ACA/ACMA/ACCA
- Computer literate with strong spreasheet skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative with accuracy and a high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
WHMSYORKS REF: 16891067
Posted 8 days ago