Specialist Practitioner Transitions Team
Up to £27.00 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Specialist Practitioner to work fulltime based in StokeonTrent within a Transitions Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in childrens services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Practitioner role is £27 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 4month contract.
- Take personal responsibility for continuing professional development and progression in line with the Professional Capabilities Framework and for achieving and maintaining the required level of performance for the post including accreditation in the Certificate of Systemic Practice.
- To be responsible for effective time management and responding flexibly to the needs of the service.
- Provide support and cover for other staff/pods as required by the practice and/or principal Manager.
- To actively participate in the performance management system including pod meetings, personal supervision, Performance Appraisal Review (PAR), team meetings, and reviews of service.
- Ensure that departmental health and safety procedures and standards are followed in the performance of all duties
- Have commitment to developing skills through work experience in a range of divisional situations i.e. routine secondments, job rotation, shadowing and observations of practice.
- Take responsibility under the direction of the principal or practice manager for the support of social work students on placement and act as workplace supervisor or practice educator if appropriately trained.
- To have responsibility for sharing learning by participating in training and other learning opportunities across the service
Requirements of the Specialist Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
Significant senior level frontline experience within childrens services
This Specialist Practitioner job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 50 days ago