Registered Nurse Manager
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England
Spear Recruitment are working in partnership with privately owned nursing home located in Bromsgrove to recruit for a Registered Nurse Manager.
As a Registered Nurse Manager you will be required to manage and oversee a complex care environment taking continued responsibility for the leadership and safe management of the clinical area. You will be required to provide clinical leadership within defined areas by acting as a positive role model who practices evidenced-based care to ensure high standards of clinical care. As a Registered Nurse Manager you will take an effective role in staff management, including recruitment and retention, ensuing all staff receive the necessary training and professional development. You will manage rostering, holiday and sickness to ensure that the home is always appropriately staffed. You will work collectively with the Clinical Nurse leads to implement and achieve the service short and long term goals which are aligned with the organisational vision/mission and the nursing strategy.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA of Nurse Manager
- Qualified Nurse on Register with a minimum of 10 years post registration, 5 years working in a similar setting
- Possess strong leadership skills and be comfortable and confident in decision making
- Strong Clinical knowledge and expertise with up to date relevant training and experience
- NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent
- Requires excellent communication skills to liaise with a range of staff and other Health Care Professionals on a daily basis
- This vacancy is being managed by Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Posted 11 days ago