Data verification and Documentation Group Scientist
£25000 - £30000 per annum + 30 days holiday
Data Verification and Document Group Scientist Pharmaceutical Up to £30,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Pharmaceutical / Medical Device industry?
Have you got experience using HPLC?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global research and manufacturing company who operates in over 60 sites.
The Job roles and responsibilities:
- Verification of date in reports
- Checking of reports, test methods, protocols, specifications and certificates of analysis.
- Writing and assessing test methods/ specifications for API, excipient and package release testing.
- Perform job responsibilities in compliance with cGMP and all other regulatory requirements.
- Work in compliance with documentation e.g. SOPs.
- Verification of laboratory data included raw data packages, excel spread sheets and lab note books.
- Contributing to the writing of reports, protocols and specifications.
- To employ the principle of continuous improvement and a basis of teamwork in day to day activities with colleagues.
- Coordinate API, excipient and packaging release testing at external laboratories or perform internally.
To be suitable for the position as Data Verification and Documentation Group Scientist you will ideally require the following:
- Analytical experience
- Experience using HPLC
- Good working knowledge and experience of working within GMP
- Reliable, enthusiastic and selfmotivated
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong IT skills and experience of completing documentation with high accuracy
You will receive the following:
- Salary between £25,000 £30,000
30 days holiday
- Company pension
This position is based in Surrey and is commutable from Oxford, Slough, Reading, Swindon and Southampton.
Please apply now to discuss your experience and the job in more detail.
Posted 33 days ago