£40000 - £45000 per annum
One of the world's largest multinational hospitality brands is looking for a PPC Manager to join their brand new digital team in London.
The role will be more focused on the analyzing aspect of search campaigns, working with the agency in developing retargeting tactics and also be responsible for overall app performance. You'll have to be a strong communicator as you'll also be dealing with multiple stakeholders across the Brand.
- Monitor, track Paid Search Marketing campaigns, suggest optimisation or test recommendations to central tam.
- Responsible for overall app performance and reporting across all levers (organic, paid)
- Regularly liaise with the agency and Central team to review performance and ensure campaigns quality
- Analyse and report on paid search, app and retargeting performance at weekly trading meeting.
- Experience and comfortable in managing senior stakeholders at all management level
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in interpreting data and producing reports
- Experience Tableau, PowerBI and Google Analytics a plus
Posted 16 days ago