PR Account Manager
£23,000 - £27,500 pa
PR account manager
£23,000 - £27,500 pa
Our client launched in November 2018 and already, in less than a year, has had substantial growth resulting in the need to recruit an account manager. They have ambitious plans to continue to grow the agency and need the best candidate to help do this.
The perfect candidate for the role will support the agency's values of transparency and integrity; commitment to producing the very best creative work; and, of course, honesty. They will have a strong background of PR account management and client liaison with a keen eye for detail, strong organisational skills and is prepared to get stuck in along with having plenty of ideas and not being afraid to voice them. PR, social media and excellent copywriting skills are essential.
This unique role has opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing agency, with vast potential for the role to grow as the agency does. As well as looking after a variety of exciting clients (including those in the home and garden sector), work will also include helping to support the development of the agency and taking things to the next level. It requires a passionate, motivated and talented individual to be part of our clients journey. If that all sounds like you, then get in touch!
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Possibility of flexible working (typical working hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm)
- Pension scheme
- Training opportunities and career development
- New business incentives and bonuses
- Working in modern Derby city centre services offices, with parking included and good transport access
- Responsible for managing clients' PR and social media accounts. This will be across all stages of activity from planning and research, to implementing and writing, through to reporting and analysis
- Providing innovative and creative ideas, as well as strategic advice to clients
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
- Dealing with the media, speaking to journalists and other members of the press, as well as building relationships with key media contacts
- Providing commentary and product or company information to the media
- Supporting the marketing and development of our clients, including attracting new clients
- Managing the needs of the clients and their accounts with a high level of client interaction
- Contributing to meetings, and liaising and updating clients on PR activities
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Developing news angles stories and pitches to further the client's profile, products and services
- Fulfilling the client's key performance indicators
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Championing the agency values and brand
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- A passion for PR, social media and the media
- High levels of communication and presentation (both verbal and written)
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
- Strong copywriting and marketing skills
- Good industry knowledge
- Experience in building influential networks
- Solid technological ability
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Most importantly, friendly and sociable and able to work in a small team!
- 2+ years' experience at account management level
- Agency experience is preferred
- Evidence of copywriting, content creation, social media management, reporting, account management and client liaison skills
- Industry knowledge and contacts are beneficial
Please submit your CV before Friday 13th September 2019, with a covering note outlining why you are the best candidate for the role.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
Posted 50 days ago