Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support. Home Instead Senior Care Newport, Cwmbran and Chepstow have positions available in the following areas; Newport, Cwmbran, Duffryn, Malpas, Caldicot, Langstone, Chepstow, Usk, Pontypool, Caerleon and much more.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team inNewport as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help older people keep independent in their own home.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Are you passionate and do you want to make a difference to someone’s life?
Could you offer our clients companionship and support without taking away their dignity?
Do you have a good work ethic?
Do you hold a Full UK Driving License & have access to a vehicle?
Do you live in the Newport area or surrounding areas?
Benefits of working for Home Instead Senior Care:
- Fun and interactive Induction Programme to qualify you in Medication, Moving and Handling and First Aid.
- Additional and Optional City & Guilds Accredited Qualifications in Specialised Care and End of Life.
- Opportunities to achieve a Health and Social Care Diploma, at Level 2 and above.
- Great rates of pay! Between £8.50 - £9.20 per hour with additional mileage and travel time payments.
- Excellent, ongoing support and recognition for our dedicated Team.
- £300 New Starter Bonus Award
- Refer a Friend Scheme - £50 bonus for every successful applicant
- Optional pension scheme
- Flexible hours of work
- Rewarding and satisfactory career path
- Regular Team Building Activities and Fundraisers
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' and apply today!
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and satisfactory references.
Posted 8 days ago