Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Specialist Worker
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
£17 per hour
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Specialist Worker. This role is initially for a period of around 6 months and is paying an hourly rate of £17.00 per hour.
We are looking for a Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Specialist who has experience working with perpetrators and can bring their expertise to the role. The candidate will need to be pro-active and show initiative. This is a new and exciting role that will be fundamental in improving outcomes for our children and families.
- Enabling the parent to recognise and understand power and coercive control dynamics and patterns of abuse and its impact on their parenting, as well as the impact on their children, in order to empower them to make future positive choices for their family.
- Supporting the parent/child to develop a personalised plan of support, to maintain safety in the event of an incident with focus on protecting the whole family.
- Strengthening the bond between parent and child by creating personalised communication and recovery strategies with families.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within the Domestic Violence field.
- Compliance: Recent DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call#########
Posted 10 days ago