Business Support Administrator
£16000 - £19000 per annum
We have an immediate opening for a Business Support Administrator to join our team in an established and growing recruitment business, based in Central Reading. If you are looking for a varied role that includes general administration and elements of inbound marketing activity then this could provide an ideal opportunity.
The opportunity to complete an NVQ level 2 or 3 Business Administration qualification will also be available as an option.
Working as part of a small, friendly team, you will provide general administrative support to the business including:
- Funnelling of inbound communications, ensuring followup and updating the company database accordingly
- App activities, including push notifications and updates
- Compliance team cover working on a regular weekly basis as part of our Compliance team
- Responsibility for post and organisation of couriers
- Ordering and distribution of promotional items
- Organisation of office charity events
- Administration of customer loyalty scheme
- Setting up users on job boards and first line support
- Answering incoming calls
- Ad hoc administration and general support duties.
What were looking for:
- Organised with high level of attention to detail
- Focused, trustworthy and professional
- Strong aptitude for systems and processes
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- A can do attitude, prepared to go above and beyond
What we offer:
Benefits include a contributory pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, retailer and gym discounts, Company trips and events, opportunity to work towards professional qualifications via an apprenticeship route, free onsite parking.
Posted 27 days ago