Staff Nurse Amazing Care home Cardiff!!
£26.2k - 35k per year + Amazing Benefits
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Position: Staff Nurse
Care Categories: Old Age, Alzheimer's and Old age
Service: General health care in older Adults
Salary: £15.30 per hour £26,200 - £35,000 negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details : We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Cardiff, Wales. Amongst a peaceful residential area just outside Cardiff, the home is a great II listed building converted into a stylish care home offering residential, residential dementia, nursing and nursing dementia care. The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.6 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,000!!!
2019 REVIEW: Very friendly and welcoming staff passionate about caring for the residents. Brilliant food provided. Particularly like the tearoom to spend time together with family. Excellent facilities. Great selection of activities and events especially enjoying the singing events
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 8 days ago